Due to the international aspect of this job, the job description is written in English.
INmatix Technology Group is a fast-growing Telematics Service Provider located in The Netherlands. We operate a telematics/M2M platform and supply thousands of businesses across Europe elaborate information about their remote assets (90% of which are vehicles).
We’ve won several awards for our fast growth and innovations, like a listing in the Deloitte Fast500 and Main Capital 50. We have several subsidiaries in Western Europe and we enable a number of other businesses to exploit their own telematics brands (white label).
To expand our business for our label RitAssist, we’re hiring an
As Business Developer you are responsible for building our products and brands, with a strong focus on sales and (online) marketing. You’re able to identify opportunities, enable partner- and dealerships, but also cover direct sales. You have strong relationship-building skills, proven experience in negotiating and closing partnerships, the ability to clarify and summarize technical issues and strong attention to detail. You also possess outstanding analytical skills regarding contractual, technical and financial matters with partners and projects and the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management.
In other words: we are looking for a real hands-on entrepreneur who can operate on both the highest and lowest levels of organizations.
- Building a sales-driven organization
- Building a strong customer base in Western Europe
- Research, build and maintain strong direct relationships with key partners
- Build and maintain sales and marketing materials (mainly online, affection with SEO and SEA)
- Provide the product team with input and market feedback in order to fuel product development and innovation
- BA/BSc/MA/MSc degree (or equivalent practical experience)
- 3 years of B2B (sales)experience
- Fluent in Dutch, both oral and written
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Highly motivated en enthusiastic
- Entrepreneurial experience, with broad knowledge of sales and marketing
- Experience in technology and cloud solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in SEO and SEA
- Experience in marketing
What we offer
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. Aside from all this you will find:
- A challenging job in a fast growing company
- A proven portfolio of products and solutions to sell in a growing market
- Both freedom and responsibility
- The tools and financials to build a company
- An attractive salary
- A company car
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals. If you can find yourself in this position we look forward to hearing from you!
For more information see: